Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dancing With The Stars Review

Dancing With The Stars Review

Dancing With The Stars Review
In my Dancing With The Stars Review this week its all about the fusion dances baby! Last night's show was overall pretty entertaining. Some of the styles were totally awkward and I was a little nervous about how they were going to "fuse" them together. Overall I thought there was some great numbers. Let's start with the bad in this Dancing With The Stars Review.
First, the worst performance of the evening by far was Kirstie. It started out bad and poor thing it just got worse! When she started the shanay turns in the beginning of the number my stomach just hurt. At first I thought she would actually fall over and she definitely did way too many!! I mean if you can't spot your turns let's cut it off at three max vs. trying to do fifteen! Bless her heart. Help a sister out Max. And then as the dance went on, even my husband David, pointed out that she just wasn't dancing full out. Ha! If he says that you know it's true. I just felt as if she might bounce right off the floor. She needed to ground her movements a little. Overall I just thought it was painful and that the solids 8's that she received were pretty generous.
Also on my disappointing list for this Dancing with the stars review from last night was Apollo. The season he danced with Julieanne I actually really liked him. This season for whatever reason his upper body is a struggle for me. I feel like he's a little loafy??? No idea if that's a real word, actually I'm positive it is not, but I don't know how else to say it. He just seems like he lacks fluidity in his upper body. He needs to lower the shoulders and watch his fingers. I just feel like he looks bulky and awkward. To their credit I thought their two dances were really hard to combine but it honestly just did nothing for me!
As far as the satisfactory I did think Kelly did a great job last night. I still really like her and Val even though their relationship is for sure over the top and most of the time a little nauseating. I totally felt so bad when she more than ate it straight on her face!!!???!!! I mean what is up with that! I was positive their were some cracked teeth or some bizarre form of whiplash going on. And in the clip they showed it looked as if Val just threw her over his head face first and was like, "good luck with that, land it sister!" I mean whoa! Straight up face plant. Way to recover and dance well though sister. Dancing With The Stars Review
I thought Emmit was good but not great. The dance just didn't wow me. Gilles was good although I hated when they showed a clip of them before they went on and they were heavy petting. I mean get in character for sure, and as a performer myself I can totally appreciate it, but dude your 7 year old daughter is sitting in the audience with your wife. Take it down a notch. I thought they performed well but wasn't my fav fusion or dance that they've done. I thought that Melissa and Tony did a fab job and the steam and costume change was totally dramatic and I LOVED it. I do love Tony... he's just someone you want to hug. However after all Melissa's injuries throughout her DWTS career when they first showed the clips of Kelly's face plant I was sure it would be Melissa. Ha! Sorry Melissa, I jumped to conclusions on that one.
As far as my favorite dance of the night and for this Dancing With The Stars review... You guessed it... Shawn! She just has such a great energy and I loved seeing her dance with Mark. I like her with Derek better but it showed how talented she is that she can change up like that. I felt like their fusion dance for me was the best choreography of the night. I do think they had one of the easier combos however it was so clear when they were dancing Paso vs. when they were dancing Tango. It was fun and powerful. Shawn's quick step earlier this season is still my favorite dance of the season thus far, and while I think she will have a hard time topping it until the free-style in the finale, I feel like she still performs incredibly and the most consistently each week out of all the contestants. Alrighty! Go Shawn and Derek! :)
On a side note in this Dancing with the stars review I thought the mock political commercials were hilarious and I nearly wet my pants when Kirstie Alley approved the message about Kelly and Gilles and then the announcer said the ad was "paid for by people with more than 5% body fat." Hysterical!! My prediction for next week's Dancing with the stars review and the BIG double elimination,(knowing next week's numbers could change it) is that Apollo is for sure going home. I think Kirstie should go but I have a feeling that she'll stay because of her fan base. Kind of think it might be Apollo and Kelly but we will see!! Happy Dancing friends!

Stayed tuned next week for my next Dancing with the stars review! I know you love it! :)

Katie Miller
918-914-2677
kbksing@yahoo.com
Dancing With The Stars Review
 If you liked the content of this Dancing With The Stars Review please comment and share!
Want to work with me personally? CLICK HERE
Wouldn't you love to make $1200 a week working from home? CLICK HERE to find out how!

No comments:

Post a Comment