Monday, November 5, 2012

Dancing With The Stars Review

Dancing With The Stars Review

by | on November 5, 2012

Dancing With The Stars ReviewDancing With The Stars Review

I was so excited this season when they decided to do an All Star cast on Dancing With The Stars… so I decided since it was a new season I would try to get in on the action and write my first Dancing With The Stars Review! So Here Goes!!!
Although some of the stars I was totally excited to see back i.e. Shawn Johnson, Emmit, Giles, and Kelly…. I was most excited to see Sabrina back!! I was thrilled that this gal got a second chance b/c on her original season I thought she was jipped and that she was one incredible dancer!! Oh the things I would have said if I’d done a Dancing With The Stars Review back then!!
I was surprised though by a few of the picks for the All-Stars. Pamela Anderson??? I mean she’s an icon in her own right, but let’s be honest she wasn’t that great of a dancer her first go around. I guess they had to have someone on there that would get kicked off the first round. Eek!! So glad that she was the first to go. Sorry Pam!! And, although I don’t have any ill will toward Bristol Palin I was a little surprised to see her on there. Let’s be frank though, little momma was looking good for her second chance in the ballroom. She was looking slim and trim and maybe had some other work done too… nice chin? I was also surprise by, and I know this will bother some that I say this, Kirstie Alley. While I always enjoy watching her because I think she is refreshing hilarious and great… I just wondered if she deserved the All-Star status. I have actually been pleasantly surprised though by Ms. Alley. I don’t think she is up to par with some of the others, but “baby got back” and she ‘sho can work that bootay! So as far as I’m concerned she gets a E+ for effort on this Dancing With The Stars Review!!
Now for the juicy…. Giles is incredibly easy on the eyes and the dude can perform. He can look a little feminine at times which bothers me a tad but I guess that goes with the territory when you’re bomb on the dance floor. Emmit is always one of my favs because he has mastered the art of being manly and just flat out good. And he is always so smooooth!! He cracks me up too with his one liners like “Mind over Matter baby… If you don’t mind, then it don’t matter.” His partner Cheryl always does great choreog… however a couple of things bug me about her… A. She Always does the same cheer when she is safe… the arms shooting straight up in the air and she twirls around to hug her partner… I mean it’s cute but as we used to say in heated sorority rush discussions….. Something new and different Cheryl… New and Different! :) B. I like her hair better short. This is totally a personal opinion but just had to say it! She and Emmit do have great chemistry though and you gotta love any man that chooses to dance to Barry Manilow and Copacabana! LOVE IT!
I love me some Louis Van Amstel! And when Sabrina was chosen by the crowd to come back it was the icing on the cake that she was dancing with Louis. While going in I figured cheetah girl would be my fav… I was surprised to discover that while I still think she’s fab I like others just as well. She does know how to work it and pop that stuff…. I was sad to see her eliminated last week over some others but dealt with it knowing there were still some great ones in the pack.
Shawn Johnson I have to say has blown my mind and actually will win my vote thus far in the season for the this Dancing With The Stars Review! The first season she was on I thought she was a little timid but she and Derek together are like magic fo real!!! I mean the girl is sassy, fun, cute, and in my opinion pretty flawless on the floor. Woot Woot! I was a little worried about her Rumba because I didn’t think she could pull off the vulnerable sexy thang… but ya’ll she was H.O.T. hot!! And whatever Len said about her was way off base IMO! I think she has it all….. skill, projection, umpf and then some.
In closing just a few random thoughts… I do love Kelly Monaco just because she seems genuine and has drastically improved since Season 1, HOWEVER, her and Val freak me out sometimes. We get that you are in love now and have the hots for each other but the heavy petting and whispering, the draping and the heaving breathing on each other is just a little much…. I’d like to echo Louis with “get a room” yo! And Melissa…. oh Melissa, Melissa, Melissa. Sweet sweet girl but maybe a hypochondriac? I feel like sister is rushed away in an ambulance every other episode. I feel like MAYBE if she ate something she would feel better. I do love her personality and her in general but I’m done with the drama!
Well… That’s it! Sorry it was lengthy and now that I’ve started it hopefully my future Dancing With The Stars Reviews will focus on each weeks particular dances and eliminations. Happy Disco Balls everyone!
Katie Miller
918-914-2677
kbksing@gmail.com

If you liked this Dancing With The Stars Review please comment and share!

To personally work with me CLICK HERE to get started!
P.S. Want to earn $400/week? CLICK HERE NOW to learn how I’m doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment